As monsoon is finally here, people are preparing up to do various things to celebrate the season of romance.
The list of some of the best Indian romantic movies out there.
|1. Kabir Singh|
|2. Sanam Teri Kasam|
|3. Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana|
|6. Dum Laga Ke Haisha|
|7. Half Girlfriend|
|8. Badrinath Ki Dulhania|
|10. Love Per Square Foot|
1. Kabir Singh
Kabir Singh is probably the most provocative movie in 2019. Starring Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani, it is the remake of Telugu film Arjun Reddy. Above everything, Kabir Singh is an emotional love story between a volatile guy and docile girl, whose lives are torn apart by their love and feeling for each other.
- Starring: Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani
- Director: Sandeep Reddy Vanga
- Producer: Bhushan Kumar, MuradKhetani, Krishan Kumar & AshwinVarde
2. Sanam Teri Kasam
This love story does not have a nice ending but you wish still find yourself weirdly satisfied by how this movie ends. If you are in the mood for a much cry then you should review this beautiful romantic movie out.
3. Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana
In this romantic drama movie, Rajkumar Rao and Kristi are playing the lead role. It shows a passionate love story in the backdrop of Indian civil service and shows an actual depiction of the Indian middle-class mentality. Aarti and Satyendra meet together for a wedding and fall in love with each other.
Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali Khan star in this 2018 romantic movie. This epic love story is based on the backdrop of the 2013 flood in Uttarakhand. It also affects the taboo of inter-religious relationships in India. Sushant Mansur is playing the role of a Muslim tourist guide, and Sara Mukku is the daughter of a Hindu Brahmin priest.
- Starring: Sushant Singh Rajput, Sara Ali Khan, Nitish Bharadwaj, Alka Amin, Sonali Sachdev, Pooja Gor, Nishant Dahiya
- Directed By: Abhishek Kapoor
- Produced By: Ronnie Screwvala & Pragya Kapoor
This romantic movie is produced by Salman Khan and has been worked by Ayush Sharma and Warina Hussein Minawala. It is known for its catchy songs and was inspired by the Telugu film Devadasu. Salman’s sister-in-law makes her debut as Bollywood’s leading man in Bollywood.
6. Dum Laga Ke Haisha
The story of the movie was pretty simple but there was something quite beautiful after that simplicity of the movie. The review that was given by Bhumi Pednekar and Ayushmann Khurrana has also been quite inspiring. So, if you are looking to watch one of the Bollywood romantic movies that are sweet and don’t have any dark twists to it then you should consider watching this movie.
- Starring: Ayushmann Khurana, Bhumi Pednekar
- Directed by: Sharat Katariya
- Produced by: Maneesh Sharma, Aditya Chopra
7. Half Girlfriend
This movie might just be a small relatable to some of us out there. But whatever the situation, you are attached to love this movie. This movie is also one of the greatest and the newest romantic movie Bollywood.
- Starring: Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor
- Directed by: Mohit Suri
- Produced by: Shobha Kapoor, Ekta Kapoor, Mohit Suri, Chetan Bhagat
8. Badrinath Ki Dulhania
If you are looking for a romantic movie in Bollywood that is sweet and is filled with some of the best songs that you might have ever tried then this movie should be your choice. This movie was released in the year 2017 and was directed by the incredibly talented Shashank Khaitan.
- Starring: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt
- Directed by: Shashank Khaitan
- Produced by: Saurav baid, Karan Johar, Apoorva Mehta
This movie was released in the year 2018 and was directed by the incredibly talented Shashank Khaitan. The basic plot of this movie revolves around a man named Madhu and a woman named Parthavi. They both fall in love and wish to marry one another.
- Starring: Ishaan Khatter, Jhanvi Kapoor
- Directed by: Shashank Khaitan
- Produced by: Karan Johar, Hiroo Yash Johar, Apoorva Mehta
10. Love Per Square Foot
Love Per Square Foot is a relatable and very real love story starring Vicky Kaushal and Angira Dhar. It has been directed by Anand Tiwari and is available on Netflix to stream online. The story has won hearts all about the world and is a must-watch romantic movie.
- Starring: Vicky Kaushal, Angira Dhar, Alankrita Sahai
- Directed by: Anand Tiwari
- Writers: Asif Ali Beg, Anand Tiwari
We complete our list of the best romantic movies in Bollywood. And if you think that we missed something or if there is something that you would like to submit then feel free to comment it down below. And if you also wish to know about some of the Hindi romantic movies 2019 then make sure to come back to Review for more!